Open plan, single story home on a large lot in the mature & established community of Cypress Isle. As you enter through the foyer you are greeted by a wonderful sense of openness, with the formal living room to the left, the formal dining room to the right and the kitchen directly ahead overlooking the family room. The kitchen has been completely remodeled and includes a very spacious family dining area which overlooks the beautiful pool & The Tibet Butler-Nature Reserve. The kitchen also overlooks the family room which features a wood burning fireplace. The home has a split plan with the 3 bedrooms on one side, two of which share a jack & jill bathroom. The third bedroom has the additional benefit of having a full bath right next to it, this would be a perfect "Mother in Law" suite as there is a pocket door separating this section providing total privacy. On the opposite side of the home, the master suite enjoys direct access to the large lanai & pool through slider doors. A beautiful wood burning fireplace adds an additional sense of romance to the master suite. The master bath has also been completely remodeled, with separate vanities, a large walk in shower stall, deep soaker tub & customized, large walk in closet. The 5th bedroom would make a perfect home office or nursery as it can also be accessed directly from the master bath. The rear patio area has the optimal outdoor space to enjoy the Florida lifestyle to the fullest, with the large, sparkling pool, spacious covered patio as well of plenty of open patio space to sunbath while being totally comfortable with the screen enclosure and pre-plumbed for a summer kitchen. This all overlooks a large, fully enclosed rear lawn & the wooded view of the Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve directly behind the property. Just minutes from Disney, shopping, restaurants, major highways and all the great amenities Central Florida has to offer, this home will not disappoint. The whole house has been freshly painted, inside & out and new carpets installed in bedroom 2 & 3.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,723 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
CYPRESS ISLE, Status - Completed
Sunset Park Elem
Windermere High School
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Formal Living Room Separate
- Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Family Room,Master Bedroom,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,High Ceiling(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway,Garage Faces Side.
- Wood, Stucco, Frame
- Covered,Enclosed,Rear Porch,Screened
- Pool Description
- Gunite,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Above Ground,Heated
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Fruit Trees,Mature Landscaping
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Doors. Conservation Area,Oversized Lot,Sidewalk,View - Trees/Woods.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price